We are looking for young individuals of various backgrounds with an outgoing attitude and leadership skills to provide high quality entertainment for children's parties and events. Must be reliable and enthusiastic about portraying any character assigned.
Our character performer position requires individuals to be comfortable with entertaining large groups of children while maintaining character integrity. We are looking for people to portray princes, superheroes, fairies and princesses.
Please note: This position does not guarantee any amount of weekly/monthly hours. We book individuals on a freelance basis when we have a party or event booking. Pay will vary by the type of booking.
This position is perfect for college students with a Musical Theater Major.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Singing/dancing with children
- Leading large groups of children in activities, games, and crafts
- Face-painting/make-up/nail-polish application on party guests (varies by party)
- maintaining character integrity throughout the party while creating a fun environment for the children
- must be available to volunteer at least 3x yearly
- must be able to apply makeup, false lashes, and contacts with ease
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be over 18 years, exceptions are no longer permitted
-Previous experience preferred but not required.
-Singing/acting/performer/theater experience required
-PA child abuse clearances & background check required.
-Must be comfortable with applying make-up, contacts, and false lashes on self with no help.
- Must have own transportation