Ice Cream Social with the Snow Sisters
Time & Location
About The Event
Each ticket includes:
- Meet & Greet with Snow Queen & Snow Princess
- Photo & Autograph Opportunities
- Interactive Story Time & Sing Along
- Build your own sundae
- Each session is limited to 20 children maximum
- Costumes, surfaces and party supplies will be sanitized prior to each session
- Hand sanitizer will be offered upon entry and throughout the event
- Costumed characters will be wearing clear masks during dancing. Masks will not be worn during photos and singing performances.
- Only healthy staff members who have undergone a health screening the morning of the event and the evening prior will be permitted to perform
- Adult guests are required to wear masks at this event, if you do not have one we are happy to provide one for you at entry. Children ages 6 and under are not required to wear masks although encouraged to
- All guests will have their temperature checked at entry. EAE reserves the right to refuse entry if you are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. Your ticket purchase will be refunded if this is the case and your little one will be sent home with a free autographed poster.
- All surfaces are disinfected between sessions
- No solo adults or solo children will be permitted in the venue.
- Infants 12 months and under do not need a ticket nor an additional accompanying adult.
- EAE reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at the discretion of event promoters and door staff. They reserve the right to do so for health and safety or any other reason they feel is reasonable.
- All participants must abide by our terms & conditions AND code of conduct (please see link below)
Terms & Conditions: https://www.everaftereventspittsburgh.com/event-terms-and-conditions