Snow Queen's Make-Over Day
Time & Location
About The Event
Join the Snow Queen and our fairy godmothers in training for another drop-in make-over day!
Each child will get:
- 30 minutes of make-over time
- Eye-Shadow, Blush, Lipstick, Mascara, and Face-Gem Designs
- Styled hair-do with themed hair accessory and lots of pixie dust magic
- Themed couture princess gown to keep
- Customized princess sash
- Royal Portrait by our photographer
- Meet & Greet, Autograph, and Photo opportunities with the Snow Queen
Each ticket session is built for one child at a time, with a maximum of two (unrelated) families permitted in the venue at any given time. These sessions are meant for one-on-one time with the fairy godmother and princess character, if you have more than one child you will need a new session per child.
- Each session is limited to one family at a time
- Costumes, surfaces and party supplies will be sanitized or disinfected between each session
- Hand sanitizer will be offered upon entry and after the event
- All adults will be required to wear masks. Children are not required to wear masks. Costumed characters will be wearing clear masks upon your request. All our staff are vaccinated.
- Only healthy staff members who have undergone a health screening the evening prior and the morning of the event will be permitted to perform.
- All guests will have their temperature checked at entry. EAE reserves the right to refuse entry if you are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. Your ticket purchase will be refunded if this is the case and your little one will be sent home with a free autographed poster.
- 8AM - 8:30AM$150$1500$0
- 8:30AM - 9AM$150$1500$0
- 9AM - 9:30AM$150$1500$0
- 9:30AM - 10AM$150$1500$0
- 10AM - 10:30AM$150$1500$0
- 10:30AM - 11AM$150$1500$0
- 11AM - 11:30AM$150$1500$0
- 11:30AM - 12PM$150$1500$0
- 12PM - 12:30PM$150$1500$0