SOLD OUT Princess in the Park: Snow Sisters
Time & Location
About The Event
You are cordially invited to our first 'Princesses in the Park' event of the year! Each event will have a themed activity, and this one is all about Summer!
This Princess-in-the-Park Event will be a remarkable hour with the Snow Queen and Snow Princess where your little royal will get to make her very own themed craft, sing, dance, participate in an interactive story, and make magical memories that will last a life-time.
Each Princess in the Park event will have a enchantingly unique component this year! Collect a very special treasure at the end of each event to reveal a magical surprise at the end of the season!
Our royal photographer will be there to capture the magic, so all you have to do is sit back and relax! All photos will be emailed to you 1-3 weeks after the event.
We are looking forward to spending an enchanted hour in the park with our royal friends!
- This event takes place in the Schenley Park area, exact location is disclosed in your confirmation email immediately after ticket purchase.
- This event is recommended for ages 3-7, but all ages are welcome to participate. Infants 12 months and younger do not need a ticket.
- Little ones are encouraged to wear their royal best
- Each child ticket holder MUST have a supervising adult partner for safety. This is NOT a drop-off event, EAE's characters are not responsible for babysitting any children.
- Food & Drink is not provided at Princess in the Park Events. Please feel free to bring your own!
- One Royal Ticket$16.50$16.500$0