Party Host / Party Assistant
Types of Events
Party Hosts and Assistants work at private birthday parties and events, public events, corporate bookings, shows, meet-and-greets, events in the Western Pennsylvania area.
We are looking for young individuals of various backgrounds with an outgoing attitude and leadership skills to provide high quality entertainment and party planning services for children's parties and events. Must be reliable and enthusiastic.
This position requires individuals to be comfortable with assisting large groups of children.
Please note: This position does not guarantee any amount of weekly/monthly hours. We book individuals on a freelance basis when we have a party or event booking.
Our Party Host and Assistant position also provides on-the-job training to be considered for a character performer role at EAE, provided all training is completed successfully.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Hosting events, announcements, transitions between activities
- Leading large groups of children in activities, games, and crafts
- Creating a fun environment for the children
- Setting up and cleaning up food items, crafts, make-up/nail/face-painting supplies.
- Assisting manager with party and event planning, including but not limited to, client communication, scheduling, room layout, decor, food prep, ticket sales, etc
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be over 18 years old
-Interest in performing arts and/or event planning
- Reliable transportation
- This is a freelance 1099 position
- Pay will vary by the type of event and experience level
- You can expect to earn between $15-40/hr