Browse our available positions and apply by clicking the button
Royal Assistants (Or as we call them, Lords and Ladies) perform in private birthday parties and events, public events, corporate bookings, shows, meet-and-greets, and more in Western Pennsylvania .
We are looking for individuals of various backgrounds with an outgoing attitude and leadership skills to assist in providing high quality entertainment for children's parties and events. Must be reliable, enthusiastic, willing to learn, and a team player.
Our royal assistant position requires individuals to be comfortable with overseeing large groups of children while communicating with parents and performers.
- Must be over 18 years old. Special consideration given on a case by case basis for those younger than 18. Parental permission required.
- Experience in working with children required.
-An interest in acting, performing, singing, theater, and dance preferred
-PA child abuse clearances & background check required.
- Must have drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must disclose all tattoos and piercings
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to be flexible, follow directions and work as a team.
- Weekend availability (98% of our parties and events are on weekends!)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Singing/dancing with children
- Leading large groups of children in activities, games, and crafts
- Face-painting/make-up/nail-polish application on party guests (varies by party)
- Ability to apply makeup, false lashes, and contacts with ease
- Maintaing magical environment through communication with parents & performers
- This is a freelance 1099 position
- Pay will vary by the type of event and experience level
- You can expect to earn $15-$25/hr, pay determined by experience